01 November 2008

Google Book




Call me a caveman cause this is the first time I actually visited Google Book. Heard of it numerous times but just couldn’t be bothered, but while I’m still in there browsing through the huge numbers of free ebooks, you might as well do the same. Chances are you already know of it, so smack me in the face and come visit me in the cave.

Google Book or Google Book Search basically separates itself into 3 main categories, namely Fiction, non-Fiction and Random Subjects, which I think is a categorization methods based on simplicity, which is good. Everything is laid out nicely with the ebook covers representing each of its title. Once you’ve selected the ebook that interests you, it’ll simply loads up and ready to be read. The default format of viewing in my opinion, appears to be in PDF, but can be changed to HTML by clicking the option on the bottom right corner. You also have the option of making the viewing area “full screen” for a better non-invasive reading area.

DOWNLOAD

0 komentar: